We Promote Our Winners!
In addition to benefiting Camp Good Days, the Finger Lakes International Wine and Spirits Competition exists to promote the entire wine and spirits industry. By entering our competition, your wines or spirits will receive the exposure that's important for strong sales and profitability. Award winning wines and spirits are more valuable, and even if you are able to sell your entire inventory, you'll be able to sell it for more with the FLIWC distinction of quality and excellence.
Our Auction & Dinner is a large promotion in itself, and the auctioneer emphasizes all the award winners. Many of our judges are prominent buyers, and look to the competition results for guidance. At every opportunity, the FLIWC will be promoting your award-winning entries regionally, statewide and at local wine events throughout the country. Our website list of award-winners is also linked directly to your website.
Added Value For Your Medal Winning Wines
- Web Links - We will link each award-winning wine directly to your website if you provide us with a web address on the entry form.
- Influential International Judges - Our judges include important buyers for restaurants and retailers
- Press Releases - We provide press releases promoting the winners and the results online. Media coverage grows every year.
- Auction & Dinner - Our popular charitable gala dinner is centered around award-winning wines and spirits, with promotions in the catalog, in displays, and from the auctioneer.
- Point of Sale - Customizable FLIWC bottle tags and shelf talkers are available for all medal winners.
- Beautiful Medals - We issue beautiful medals with ribbons for display in your tasting room.
StickersShow the world that your wine or spirit medaled at the Finger Lakes International Wine and Spirits Competition with a bottle award sticker. Stickers come in rolls of 500 and can be ordered in Double Gold, Gold, Silver, or Bronze denominations. Reproduction agreements are also available to create your own stickers or labels. Call 800-785-2135 or 585-624-5555 to order.
Below please find promotional materials to help you promote your medal-winning wine and spirits! For each medal category (Double Gold, Gold, Silver and Bronze) there are bottle tags and shelf talkers available for you to download and print.